Dogs and owners typically don’t “speak” the same language
Dogs and owners typically don’t “speak” the same language. Owners are often unaware of “signs” they give to their dog and the dog’s interpretation of their human’s body language. This can lead to behavior problems.
At Jump Start Dog Sports, we specialize in helping you and your furry friend(s) to effectively understand and address the following types of behavior problems:
- Social and training problems (unruliness, lack of social skills)
- Fear of being home alone (separation anxiety)
- Generalized and situational anxiety disorders (hyper-awareness, hyper-sensitivity, arousal, destructive behavior, vocalization)
- Stereotypic or compulsive disorders (chasing lights or shadows, excessive self-grooming, tail chasing, etc.)
- Fears and phobias (neophobic, noise phobias, environmental stress, etc.)
- Reactivity (not what they do, but how they do it)
- Aggression (dog-to-dog, dog-to-people, resource guarding, competitiveness, etc.)
- Nuisance barking
- Multi-dog households
- House soiling
- Behavioral medicine
Manuel Gudiño is an IAABC and a CCPDT Certified Consultant. He specializes in helping dogs overcome numerous types of behavior problems including aggression and reactivity.
Phone: 714-240-9172 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org