Individual Professional Dog Training
- Personalized training plans
- Loose lead walking, sit, down, stand, stay and come (foundation work)
- Not bolting out of the door, calm canine greetings, furniture control, nuisance barking, house soiling, off-leash work, emergency recall, and a wide variety of optional exercises can be taught
- Socialization plans for puppies and adult dogs
- Field trips to accustom dogs to real-life situations and develop good manners (starting at $85)
- Discounts available for seniors, veterans, families with special needs children, and adopted dogs
- Service Dog training available tailored to your particular needs
Board and Train
- Your dog will stay with us for a minimum of two weeks
- You may visit your dog anytime and/or watch the training process
- Boarding services are provided with a kennel located onsite in the Jump Start complex.
- Bring your dog and watch while we train them, and then take him/her back home
- Starting at $50 per session. Package discounts available when 10 or more sessions are purchased together.
- We can also do the training in your home (recommend this be done 2 or 3 times a week for best results)
- Starting at $65 per session. Package discounts available when 10 or more sessions are purchased together.
- We can train your dog for AKC Obedience and Rally Obedience competition, or we can put you in a group and teach you how to do it yourself. Any of the above can apply to this type of training.
Manuel Gudiño, CPDT, CDBC is an IAABC Certified Dog Behavior Consultant. He specializes in various methods of training dogs and also helping dogs overcome behavior problems including aggression and reactivity.
Phone: 714-240-9172 or Email: email@example.com