NEW – NEW – NEW!!
AKC Tricks Testing will be offered at this Show-n-Go!!! Bring those tricky dogs and get them tested at $10 (Cash only) / dog / level!!! No pre-registration required. Come on down!!!
- NOVICE TRICK DOG (TKN) – The dog performs 10 skills from the Novice list of skills. If a dog has a Canine Good Citizen (CGC) certificate or title on record at AKC, only 5 Novice tricks (CGC + 5) are required to earn the Novice title.
- INTERMEDIATE TRICK DOG (TKI) – The dog must have its Novice Trick Dog title, plus perform 10 Intermediate tricks.
- ADVANCED TRICK DOG (TKA) – The dog must have its Intermediate Trick Dog title, plus perform 5 tricks from the Advanced list.
- TRICK DOG PERFORMER (TKP) – In the requirements for this title, handlers perform a short routine with at least 10 tricks previously learned.
Image courtesy of Pepper the Pirate’s Routine!!
Please Join Us Friday, March 16th from 5-8 pm for our February Agility Show-n-Go!!
This will be held in the front Agility Field and coordinated by our very own Patty Wiedeman! Sign ups on sight when you arrive!
- $10 per run or 3 runs for $20 (cash only)
- Practice the skills you need to work on
- May use toys and treats
- Course will include 12 weave poles
Come join us for some fun with your favorite furry friends!!
Jump Start Dog Sports
4631 Valley View
Yorba Linda, CA 92886