Professional photographer Pam Marks of PawPrince Studios will be at Jump Start Dog Sports in Yorba Linda on Friday, November 24th from 1:30-4pm and 4:30-8:00pm taking photos of our dogs (and us if we want to be in the pictures too) for our Christmas cards.
Pam will be bringing holiday props (e.g. hats, wrapped gifts, and a large holiday bulb) that people can use in their photos. We will have a white backdrop set up with lights for Holiday or winter-type shots. Please feel free to bring your own Holiday props too!
Pam Marks is extremely well known in Agility as “The Calendar Photographer”. Hundreds of agility and sport dogs have been in Calendars since 1999. Dog Portraiture is her specialty.
Sign ups must be done ahead of time onsite in the Jump Start Office
(M-Th from 10-12N and 4-8 pm).
Jump Start Dog Sports
4631 Valley View
Yorba Linda, CA
- Payment due at the time of registration – Cash only!!
- $45 cash for up to 3 dogs (mix and match – meaning photos of dogs/people as a group or singles) – each session is 15 min long. If people have more than 3 dogs, the cost is an additional $10/dog.
- Can I photograph 6 dogs? Answer: Yes, but you only have 15 min to do so (unless you book a double appointment – $90), individually and/or in a group. Anything over 3 dogs is $10 each additional dog.
- Prices charged at the Jump Start Dog Sport Christmas Photo Event are special holiday rates for quick photo turn around.
- Pam will supply digital proofs and final images delivered to people via a link online.
- Please see attached FAQ document for more details.