“Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
IMPORTANT TRAINING POINT
- Take a step back and see how far you and your furry friend have come!
- Continue to work on attention, regardless of environmental distractions.
- Take your dog to new places and train.
- You may need to initially ask for less duration with new distractions in their environment.
- Introduce your dog to new people and activities.
- Continue training all the behaviors you have learned so far.
- Be sure to make your training sessions with your pup fun!
Image courtesy of mzayat.com